- packed in aluminium bag with one way valve for freshness
- packaging size: 1kg or 250g
- dimension for 1kg = 14cm x 8xm x 33 cm
- dimension for 250g = 8cm x 6cm x 21cm
- with/ without label
Luwak coffee is noted as the best coffee in the world. Luwak coffee fans have touched the world, from America, Japan to Europe. In America, a cup of civet coffee can be priced at US $ 100 or rp 1 million. Wow !!! In Indonesia, to enjoy Luwak coffee is not as expensive as abroad.
Civet coffee is coffee produced from coffee fruit eaten mongoose. Because it is not digested perfectly, the mongoose droppings released are still in the form of whole seeds. In the digestive process of mongoose, proteolytic enzyme absorbs into the seed, splitting the coffee proteins, so that many free amino acids occur. As a result, the flavor and aroma for civet coffee is getting richer than regular coffee. Fermentation that occurs during digestion also reduces the bitter taste in civet coffee.
Kopi luwak is roasted using Probatone12 in medium range + City.
* Original 100% * Every day roasted / Roasting daily * Natural without preservatives / Natural with no preservatives * Halal certification MUI: 09120008001016
Verified Business Registration Details
Company Name:PT. DUA HARIMAU SUMATERA
Business Type: Manufacturer
Address: Jalan Ahmad Yani no 250, Binjai, Propinsi Sumatera Utara, Indonesia